You will need:
- 1 chopped medium Red Onion
- 1 chopped medium White Onion
- 1 chopped large Red Chilli
- 4 chopped small Carrots
- 1 chopped medium/large Sweet Potato
- 7 cloves Garlic
- 6 tsp Curry Powder
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 Stock Cube in 700ml of Hot Water (no lumps)
- 700ml Hot Water
- 8 tsp Ground Ginger
- 50 ml Light Soy Sauce
- 5 tbsp Agave Honey
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Add all ingredients apart from the Water and Stock Cube in a deep roasting tin and cook for 30-40.
- Once all ingredients are soft and caramelised add to a blender with the water and stock and blitz until smooth.
- Taste for seasoning then serve.
Here's an idea of what you could have the sauce with:
• 125g Basmati Rice
• 150g Tofu roasted in Curry Powder and Garlic
• 1/2 tin / 65g Chickpeas roasted in Curry Powder and Garlic
• Handful of Edamame (or mangetout) in Soy Sauce
• Handful of Spinach
• 1/2 a Tomato
• 1/2 Carrot grated
• Sprinkle with Sesame Seeds
• Sprinkle with Spring Onion
Feel free to share your creations on your socials and tag us@erpinghamhouse.