- 125g butter
- 25g coco powder
- 250g self raising flour
- 125g brown sugar
- 1tsp bicarb
- 90ml soya milk
- 7 lotus biscuits
- 7 tsp Lotus spread
1. Begin by freezing the 7 tsp’s of biscoff spread individually.
2. Next preheat your oven to 170 degrees/GM3
3. Beat together the butter and brown sugar in a bowl until completely mixed and slightly fluffy in texture.
4. Sprinkle the flour, bicarb and cocoa powder into the mixture and combine all together.
5. Splash the milk into the bowl and mix it up!
6. Weigh out 90g of the cookie dough, this should make around 6/7 cookies.
7. Flatten them a little and pop 1 tsp of frozen biscoff in the middle and wrap the cookie dough around so it’s completely sealed, we do not want leakage! Do this with all 6/7.
8. These bundles of goodness don’t spread out as much so leave about 1 inch between each cookie.
9. Bake for 30 minutes, if you don’t watch them, they’ll cook way faster!
10. Take them out the oven once the timer goes off and leave to cool slightly! Trust me, it’s worth the wait!
11. Top with your choice of chocolate (I just used dark) and a cheeky lotus biscuit!
12. Sit back, admire your creation, snap a photo and devour!
Sincerely, @imy_bakes Xoxo
Feel free to share your creations on your socials and tag us @erpinghamhouse and @erpinghamhousebtn.