What you need:
- 140g Plain Flour
- 110g Vegan Butter
- 3 tbsp Ice Water
- ¼ tsp Salt
- Mix the flour and salt together in a bowl.
- Slowly add in the butter and mix until you make a coarse crumb.
- Add in the ice water and slowly mix together. Make sure not to overwork the dough.
- Use your hands and form the dough into a square, wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Now roll out the dough into a rectangle on a floured surface.
- Fold the upper third of the rectangle into the middle, and then fold the lower third over that, making sure it forms a neat square.
- Rotate the dough 90°and repeat the roll and folding process three times.
- Wrap the folded pastry and refrigerate for 30 minutes to two days.
AND ENJOY MAKING YOUR PASTRY RECIPE!
Feel free to share your creations on your socials and tag us @erpinghamhouse.