You will need:
2 Cups of Flour
1 Cup of Peanut Butter
Optional: 3 drops of CBD
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Mix the Flour and Peanut Butter together in a mixing bowl.
- Add Water gradually until it forms a dough like consistency (if it gets too wet just add a little more flour).
- Roll out the dough. Ideally you want it about half a cm thick.
- Cut into shapes. If using these for training, the smaller you can cut them the better.
- Place on baking tray, and pop in the oven.
- Cook for 5-10 minutes, this may differ depending on the size of the shapes you cut, so keep an eye on them.
Feel free to share your creations on your socials and tag us @erpinghamhouse.