What you need:
- 1 Tsp Yeast
- 1 Tsp Sugar (We used Granulated)
- 3/4 Cup Warm Water
- 2 Cups of Plain Flour
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 3/4 Tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Add the Yeast, Sugar and Warm Waterinto a bowl and allow to sit for a few minutes until it starts to foam on top.
- Add the Flour, Baking Powder, Salt andOlive oil in to the mixture and stir until it start to form a dough like consistency.
- Knead the dough in the bowl to bringthe ingredients together.
- Cover the bowl and leave for 30minutes to allow for proving.
- Uncover your dough and divide into 5equal pieces.
- Place a large pan on a medium heat andallow to heat up.
- Whilst your hob is heating up lightlycover your surface in Flour and roll out your first dough ball with a rollingpin. These need to be about half a cmthick.
- Place your rolled out dough in thepan. Once bubbles start to appear, flip it over and cook for another minute ortwo.
- Repeat this process with yourreminding dough balls.
Feel free to share your creations onyour socials and tag us @erpinghamhouse.