What you need:
- 6 Tbsp Vegan Butter
- 200g Plain Vegan Biscuits
- 1 Can of Coconut Milk
- 230g Vegan Cream Cheese
- 3 Tbsp Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp Cocoa Powder (You could also add Dark Chocolate too)
- Line a muffin tin with grease proof paper.
- Use a food processor to blend your biscuits into a crumb. If you do not have the equipment you could put biscuits in a ziplock bag and use a rolling pin to roll and crush up the biscuit.
- Melt the Butter on a medium heat in a saucepan and pour in the crushed biscuits. Mix the ingredients until it turns into a sticky pliable consistency.
- Firmly press the mixture into the muffin tin, making sure its an even thickness all over.
- Place into the fridge whilst you make the filling.
- Add the Coconut Milk, Cream Cheese, Peanut Butter and Cocoa powder (or melted chocolate) into the blender to create a nice thick and smooth filling. If it is struggling to blend, add a little more milk.
- Taste the mixture to see if you need to add more flavour with the Peanut Butter and blend in. This is also your opportunity to add any other flavouring of your choice.
- Divide the filling into the muffin tin.
- -Allow to freeze for about 4-6 hours.
Feel free to share your creations on your socials and tag us @erpinghamhouse.