What you need:
- 1 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- ¼ Cup Coconut Milk
- ½ tsp Ground Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp Ground Nutmeg
- ½ tsp Orange Extract
- Pinch of Salt
- ½ tbsp Cocoa Powder
- Using a double boil method, place your saucepan on a medium heat and pour in the Coconut Milk. Whilst that is heating up, place a heatproof bowl on top of the saucepan and add in the Chocolate Chips.
- Once your Milk is starting to simmer and your Chocolate is half melted, pour the hot Milk over the Chocolate Chips and mix until all of the Chocolate has fully melted.
- Mix the Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Orange Extract and Salt into the same bowl and stir.
- Cover the bowl and allow the mixture to sit in the fridge until it is half set, the consistency should be soft and perfect for scooping and moulding.
- Using a melon scoop or just a rounded spoon, scoop and form the mixture into balls with your hands.
- Now roll each of the balls into Cocoa Powder to coat each of your truffles. At this stage you might choose to cover your truffles in other ingredients such as sprinkles or desiccated coconut.
- Store your truffle in the fridge
Feel free to share your creations on your socials and tag us @erpinghamhouse and @erpinghamhousebtn.