What you need:
- 6 Tbsp Vegan Butter
- 200g Plain Vegan Biscuits
- 300g Dark Vegan Chocolate
- 1 Can of Coconut Milk (Cream Only)
- Chocolate shavings
- Dried Fruit
- Melted Chocolate sauce
- Line a tart tin with greaseproof paper.
- Use a food processor to blend your biscuits into a crumb. If you do not have the equipment you could put biscuits in a ziplock bag and use a rolling pin to roll and crush up the biscuit.
- Melt the Butter on a medium heat in a saucepan and pour in the crushed biscuits. Mix the ingredients until it turns into a sticky pliable consistency.
- Firmly press the mixture into the tart tin, making sure its an even thickness all over.
- Place into the fridge whilst you make the filling.
- Open the coconut milk and drain any of the liquid from the cream.
- Add the cream to a saucepan on a medium heat until it comes to a low boil.
- Add in chunks of chocolate allowing the cream to melt the chocolate and stir together.
- Take the crust out of the fridge and pour in the filling.
- Place it in the freezer for 2-3 hours.
Feel free to share your creations onyour socials and tag us @erpinghamhouse.