What you need:
- 4 tbsp Ground Flax Seeds
- 70g Water
- 130g Caster Sugar
- 130g Brown Sugar
- 130g Plain Flour
- 130g Cocoa Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 85g Butter, melted
- 50g Chocolate
- 70ml Oil
- 200ml Soya Milk
- Mix the Flax Seeds in a bowl with the Water and leave to thicken.
- In a bowl, mix the dry ingredients.
- In a saucepan, melt the Butter and Chocolate.
- Add the rest of the wet ingredients together and then combine with the dry.
- Whisk well to combine all ingredients.
- Spread in a lined tin, bake for around 25 mins on 180C, until slightly gooey in the centre.
- Leave to cool.
Feel free to share your creations onyour socials and tag us @erpinghamhouse.