Makes 8 Muffins
Did you read our blog post answering the question, “Do We Need Breakfast”? We realise that some people need an easy breakfast which they can pick up and go in the morning and these Breakfast Oat Muffins are the perfect energy booster. If you make them at the weekend you will have enough to last you the whole week!
What you need:
- 2 tsp Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1 ½ Cup Oats
- ¼ Cup Flax Seed
- ¼ Cup Shredded Coconut
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- ¼ Cup Vegan Syrup
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Cup Almond Milk (or any other Milk Alternative)
- 1/2 Cup Plain Flour
- Pre-heat your oven to 180C
- Mix together all of the ingredients into a bowl.
- Line the baking tray either using greaseproof paper or muffin cases.
- Pour the mixture into the baking tray
Feel free to share your creations on your socials and tag us @erpinghamhouse.