What you need:
- 1 tsp Yeast
- 1 tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 cup of Warm Water
- 1/2 tsp of Salt
- 2 tbsp Vegan Butter
- 220g Plain Flour
- Add the Yeast, Sugar and Warm Water and salt into a mixing bowl and mix.
- Add the Vegan Butter in the bowl and mix. (Note that the butter will not fully mix in, so make sure the butter is broken down.)
- The add the Flour and mix well by hand or with a mixer.
- Cover the bowl and leave for 30-45 minutes until it doubles in size.
- Uncover and roll out the dough into 6 separate balls and place them on a lined baking tray.
- Cover the baking tray and allow the dough to prove for another 30-45 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Place the proved dough in the oven for 25 minutes.
Feel free to share your creations on your socials and tag us @erpinghamhouse.