What you need:
- 1 Cup Plain Flour
- 1/2 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar or Coconut Sugar
- 4 Tbsp Butter
- 1/4 Cup Soy Milk (Could also use Almond or Coconut Milk)
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 150g Blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Mix together the Flour, Baking Powder, Salt and Sugar.
- Add in the butter and mix
- Mix in the Milk, Vanilla Extract and Blueberries until you start to form a dough. (Easiest to do this with your hands)
- Flour your surface and knead the mixture.
- Roll out the mixture until it’s about 1 inch thick.
- Divide the dough into around 6-8 pieces.
- Place on a lined baking tray and cook for around 20 – 25 minutes until golden brown.
Feel free to share your creations on your socials and tag us @erpinghamhouse.