Makes 4 Pancakes
What you need:
- ¾ Cups Plain Flour
- ¾ Cups Fresh Blueberries (and extra for toppings)
- 1 tsp Granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/8 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/8 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Cider Vinegar
- 2 tsp Vegetable Oil
- ½ Cup Almond Milk (or any other Milk Alternative)
- Vegan Butter
And so many more possibilities!
- Pre-heat your oiled pan on a low to medium heat.
- Mix together the Flour, Sugar, Baking Powder, Baking Soda and Salt into a bowl.
- Make a well in the middle and add in the Oil, Vinegar, Milk and Vanilla Extract
- Mix the batter together until you get a smooth consistency.
- Pour a small amount of batter into the pan and lightly spread to create a rounded shape.
- Quickly add a small number of Blueberries on top of the batter and pour a little more batter on top of the berries to make sure they hold their place.
- When the pancakes edges start to dry and become slightly brown, you know it is time to flip them with a spatula. This can take a while so be patient with them.
- Once you are happy and your pancakes have turned golden brown, take them out of the pan and onto a plate.
- Continue this process until you have made all of your pancakes.
- Now you can add any toppings you wish to your pancakes
Feel free to share your creations on your socials and tag us @erpinghamhouse.