Created by Meg Greenarce
What you need:
- 200g Oats
- 100g Sunflower Seeds
- 50g Sesame Seeds
- 50g Walnuts, Chopped
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 100g Dried Fruit (Apricots, Cranberries, Raisins, etc)
- 100g Brown Sugar
- 3 tbsp Golden Syrup
- 100g Dairy Free Butter
- Preheat the oven to 170C
- Mix in a bowl the Oats, Sunflower Seeds, Sesame Seeds, Walnuts, Cinnamon and Dried Fruit.
- Once combined, add in the Brown Sugar, Golden Syrup and Butter and mix together well.
- Press your mixture into a lined tin.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until golden brown in colour
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool
- Once cool, remove from the time and slice into bars.
Feel free to share your creations on your socials and tag us @erpinghamhouse.