You will need:
1/2 Cup of Plain Flour
1/3 Cup of Coconut Sugar
1/4 teaspoon of Salt
115g of Vegan Butter
2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
Vegan White Chocolate
Vegan Dark Chocolate
- Sift together the Flour, Sugar and Salt in a mixing bowl
- Add the Butter and Water and kneed together with your hands. (if is too sticky, just add a little more flour)
- Cover the dough and leave in the fridge to cool for an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Split the dough in half, keep one to the side and add the Cocoa Powers to one half in the mixing bowl.
- Flour your surface and roll out on half of the dough.
- Use a cookie cutter or free hand cut out your Easter shapes.
- Then repeat the last two steps with the other half.
- Place on a lined baking tray, and pop in the oven.
- Cook for 8- 10 minutes, this may differ depending on the size of the shapes you cut, so keep an eye on them.
- When ready, take your cookies out of the over and place them on a cooling rack.
Decoration: (optional, you may choose to decorate with other ingredients)
- Once the cookies are cool, melt a few chunks of white chocolate in a small bowl.
- Either pipe or use a thin tool to dot on the bunnies nose and ears.
- Repeat the process with the Dark Chocolate to pipe the eyes on.
Feel free to share your creations on your socials and tag us @erpinghamhouse.