You will need:
- 200g Flour (whole meal or white)
- 25g Toasted Dedicated Coconut
- 100g Caster Sugar
- 1 tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- Pinch Salt
- 3 Bananas
- 50g Maple Syrup
- 60ml Coconut Milk (or any Milk of choice)
- 3 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- Sieve (apart from the toasted coconut) and whisk all of the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mash the bananas thoroughly. Then add the rest of the wet ingredients and whisk well to combine.
- Whisk the wet mixture into the dry ingredients. (In ours, we added chopped nuts and marbled peanut butter through the mix before baking)
- Beat well.
- Pour into a lined tin and bake at 180C for 40 minutes.
Feel free to share your creations on your socials and tag us@erpinghamhouse.